- Convenient payment. The client buys services in advance for the amount that he intends to spend and no longer returns to this question.
- Advance order. You can study the menu in advance and stop at certain positions.
- Table reservation. Table booking is included in the cost of the deposit. This ensures the availability of a free table at the appointed time.
- Budget saving. No one is 100% protected from going beyond the amount due to unforeseen circumstances (for example, if someone from the guests company decides to order something over the specified program). But in the vast majority of cases deposit owners do not spend more than they planned.
- Returnable deposits. The optimal type of contribution, which provides for a refund if the visit to the restaurant is canceled.
The only significant drawback of a deposit reservation is the need for a personal meeting with the restaurant administrator to agree on the details and transfer money. But this problem is solved by special online services, by which guests can select a table, make a deposit and receive a check online.